We look for love in all the wrong places. Some people feel if they can just find that special someone to love them then they’re life will be OK. The truth of the matter is that if you don’t love yourself then there is no way you will be able to give love to someone else or receive it back. A person who do not love themselves will feel as if they don’t deserve a good woman or good man into their life because they feel they don’t deserve it or not worth having it. If you desire to learn how to love yourself more so you can start to receive and attract love into your life then this article is just for you.
- In order to love yourself you first have to respect yourself. Have some self-respect about yourself. If you are the type of woman that like to show the world all of your goodies, then you need to develop some self-respect about yourself and figure out exactly why you are using your body to gain attention from people. When you love yourself, you respect yourself and do not show everybody what you are working with underneath the clothing. Understand that your body is a temple and that you do not have to operate in that manner to get attention from others.
- Be kind to yourself. You are going to make mistakes in life. For you to start loving yourself you have to start being kind to yourself. Stop calling yourself stupid because of the mistakes you made in the past. Let me tell you a secret, we all make mistakes, that’s part of life and growing and learning. Stop criticizing yourself and being hard on yourself. Learn how to be kind to yourself.
- Forgive yourself. This is why a lot of people do not love themselves because they have not taken the time out to forgive themselves. Whatever you may have done or whoever you hurt in the past, you have to learn how to forgive yourself and let it go. You cannot start the process of loving yourself if you don’t forgive yourself first.
- Accept who you are and stop trying to be like the next person. Many people struggle in this area of their life because they are to busy trying to be like somebody else instead of just being themselves. God has design you the way you are for a reason so accept it. Don’t try and be like somebody else. I want you to tell yourself right now, “I love you self and I accept you just the way you are“.
- Trust yourself. When you love yourself you also trust yourself. Stop allowing people to change your mind. God gave you a mind of your own so trust your own judgement and decisions. It’s OK to get advice from others, but don’t allow others to control your life with what they feel or think. Trust yourself enough to know that God has place inside of you the wisdom to use to help guide your life in the right direction.
Learning how to love yourself is not an overnight thing. Loving yourself is a process that you have to continue to go through on an everyday basic.
Please share this article with others and tweet this out to your list of followers.