Why do people think if only they were rich or had more money they will be happy with their life? Not true at all. If you don’t know how to be happy with $5 dollars then how would you be happy with more money.
Having a happy life is all on you and the way that you decide to live your life. You get to decide what to eat, wear, who to have a relationship with, where to work, what type of vehicle to drive and where to live, but we’re still unhappy with our life. Like I always say, your happiness is all about you and the choices that you make for your life. So how can you have a more happier life.
- Know what you want. When you are choosing a mate to be with, know what you want and are looking for. Why be with a person who irritates you all the time? Why be with someone who you always arguing and fighting with? Why not have the type of relationship that you want. If you want someone that’s loving, kind, has respect for you, a good provider and know how to treat you, then that’s who you need to be with.
- Follow your dreams. Why work at a job for 30 years only to regret it and hate it every-single day? Follow your dreams. Go after what you want. Whatever it is that you’re passionate about, then pursue it. When you are doing the thing that you know you where place here on this earth to do, that’s what bring you joy. Going after your dreams will bring happiness to you.
- Be honest with others. A lot of people are unhappy with their lives because they are afraid of being honest with people. They are afraid of telling some people the truth about themselves. Some are afraid of saying the word “no” to people. To have more happiness come into your life, you have to learn how to be honest with others. It’s OK to tell others no at times.
- Shift your focus. Stop focusing on your problems. What we focus on grows so if all you are focusing on is your problems then you will never be happy. Learn how to shift your focus to something else. If there is nothing you can do about your problem at that moment then shift your focus off of it.
- Feed your mind daily. My middle school teacher Ms. Hell drill this inside of me, “Education is the discipline of the mind and body“. Educate your mind daily. Every-single day you should read a good positive book that’s helping to develop yourself to the next level. Visit Mental Health Food on how your words can make a difference in your life.
If you enjoyed this article then share your thoughts with me by leaving me a comment below. Please share this with others on your wall.