Are you a single mom wanting to start your own single mom’s support group? If the answer is YES, then let’s first talk about the benefits of you starting your own single mom’s group on Meetup.com.
Benefits of starting your own single mom’s support group?
- Get together and talk about solutions to challenges single mothers have and are faced with.
- To build a network of support for you and your children.
- To be around other like-minded individuals in similar situations who understands and supports you.
- Emotional support.
- To know that you are not alone in this journey of single motherhood.
- Potential childcare help.
- Parenting tips and recommendation from other moms in the community.
Here are five steps to starting your own single mom’s support group:
Step 1: Create a Meetup.com account.
Step 2: Begin the process of creating your group by clicking at the top “Create a Meetup” link.
Step 3: Upload and include a photo or logo to use for the group.
Step 4: Include group location and zip code.
Step 5: Give your group a proper description.